The SMH recently published an article which highlights some of the risks in preparing your own Will. Click here to read the article and make yourself aware of the risks you are facing if you do not obtain proper legal advice.
All clients, small or large, commercial or personal, benefit from the service-oriented and collaborative approach to the practice of law by Best Practice Lawyers
- #PRIVACYMATTERSMay 26, 2015Posted by Sainty Law
- Superannuation: Your binding death benefit nominationFebruary 19, 2015Posted by Acclaim Legal
- Does divorce always end in court?February 11, 2015Posted by Dooley & Associates
- Wills are the full and final wishes of a deceased – or are they?February 4, 2015Posted by Dooley & Associates
- Who is handling the estate?January 28, 2015Posted by Willis & Bowring