Best Practice Lawyers was formed in 1995 by four practitioners who met at the inaugural Total Quality Management course for lawyers hosted by Quality in Law Inc. (now QL Inc .)
During the three-month course they discovered that they shared an interest in using quality management principles to improve their legal practices and their enjoyment of practising law. They decided to explore the possibilities of benchmarking and sharing ideas after the course concluded.
The group has now expanded to 15 members all of whom share the same philosophy, to the ultimate benefit of their respective clients. They have shed the fear of competition which is endemic in the legal profession and openly share resources and ideas with each other. They share their individual expertise with each other so that the clients of the group benefit from timely expert advice at a fair and reasonable price.
Awards & Achievements
Awards and achievements of our members include:
- appointments to committees of the Law Society of New South Wale;
- completion of Quality in Law courses
- completion of College of Law courses in practice management
- best practice accreditation
- accreditation to SAI Global standards: ISO-9001 & Law 9000
- Specialist Accreditation conferred by the Law Society under its Specialist Accreditation Scheme*
- business awards
*Several of our members are accredited as specialists by the Law Society of New South Wales in various areas of law. Specialist Accreditation provides the legal profession and the public with a reliable means of identifying practitioners with proven expertise in their area of law. For more information on Specialist Accreditation click here.